3M EARsoft FX Dispenser Bottle Refill
Part Number: 7100088422SKU: 3MR391-1012
Add $100.00 worth of items to your cart to qualify for free shipping.
- 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX™ Dispenser Bottle Earplug Refill is made to use with the 3M™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser. Each refill bottle contains a supply of 500 pair 3M™ E-A-Rsoft FX Uncorded Earplugs and easily mounts into the dispenser. This system makes it easy for workers to access earplugs for hearing protection. 3M™ E-A-Rsoft FX Dispenser Bottle Refill provides 500 pair of uncorded earplugs that can be easily dispensed in the 3M™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser. Convenient access to earplugs can help boost compliance among workers to wear hearing protection. The 3M™ E-A-Rsoft FX Dispenser Bottle Refill only works with the 3M™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser (item 391-0000), but not with the 3M™ One Touch™ Dispenser (item 391-1000). 3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX™ Earplugs seal the ear canal with soft, slow-recovery foam for noise reduction and reliable hearing protection. The flared bell shape allows for easy fitting and removal. Recommended applications include assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding. These earplugs are commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, automotive, construction, general manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals. These soft polyurethane foam earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33 dB and are test compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System. The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. If the NRR is used to estimate typical workplace protection, 3M™ recommends that the NRR be reduced by 50% or in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Refill bottle uncorded 3M™ E-A-Rsoft FX Earplugs
- Use with 3M™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser
- 3M™ E-A-Rsoft FX Earplugs use soft, slow recovery foam
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33 dB
- Used in many industries