Shop By Category:
Protective Gear for your Hands
A large proportion of non-fatal workplace industry injuries could be prevented by proper hand protection. Browse through our collection of work gloves fit for any job in any industry. Autumn Supply sells various types of gloves (in bulk quantities too!) made of different materials for whatever your workplace calls for. They also come in different sizes and colors so you don’t have to give up on comfort and style to achieve proper protection.
Running Low on Work Gloves? A wide variety for sale in bulk or individually at Autumn Supply!
Autumn Supply offers bulk orders on chemical-resistant gloves for businesses looking to outfit their entire facility. We offer work gloves for any environment and any requirement:
- Cut-Resistant gloves - for mill employees, glaziers, mechanics, carpenters, general material handling and much more!
- Anti-vibration gloves - for anyone handling power tools with heavy vibration or high impact, these are essential.
- Cold weather gloves - whether outside in the north, or earning pay in a refrigerated warehouse, these options keep the frost bite at bay.
- Coated work gloves - perfect marriage of lightweight, cut resistance and good grip, choose from polyurethanes, nitriles, latex, silicone and more!
- Heat resistant gloves - working near flames or any hot object means potential for serious burns. Get protected with heat resistant gloves.
- Drivers gloves - a good pair of driving gloves can work wonders in the ongoing battle against fatigue. More control, less blistering, more enjoyment and ease in driving.
Men's Work Glove Size Chart
Proper size and fit is essential to get the best performance, most comfort and safety out of your gloves. Here's how to get it.
|Palm Circumference (Inches)||6.5-7||7-7.5||7.5-8.5||8.5-9.5||9.5-10.5||10.5-11.5||11.5-12.5|
If you fall in between sizes:
- Pick a size associated with the length of your hand for a better fingertip fit.
- Pick the size closest to your palm measurement for the closest general fit.